Bush Fire Roller Shutters
Protect Your Home! Protect Your Family With Bushfire Roller Shutters!
As more and more Australians move to country and semi-rural areas for a better lifestyle, and our urban sprawl takes homeowners closer to wooded and high vegetation areas, protection from bushfires has become increasingly important in Australia.
Add to that the recent devastation of bushfires in many states across Australia, and it becomes vital that we help protect Australian families and their homes from bushfires.
Recently, a new Bushfire Construction Standard AS3959-2009 has been implemented, detailing minimum standards for building and construction in bushfire areas. This standard is now mandatory in some states of Australia.
It is for these reasons that we offer the FireSafe™ Bushfire Rated Roller Shutter.
Our NEW FireSafe™ Roller Shutters:
• Comply with New Australian Standard AS3959-2009
• Bushfire rated to Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) A40
• Tested by CSIRO (Report# FSZ1379)
• Radiant heat shielding properties to 40KW/m2
• Fully extruded aluminum shutters
• Suitable for large span windows & doors
• Protect windows from flying debris & extreme heat radiation
• Choice of profile colors
• Completely motorised
• Remote control options
• Made in Australia
The FireSafe™ Design At A Glance
• Clear Beige
• Anodised Silver (Not available for pelmets and side frames)
• Other powder coated options at additional cost
• Steel Cable Winder (up to 50kg)
• Wall Switch (Hard Wired) with 240V electric manual override motor
• Remote Control with 240 electric manual override motor
• Crank Handle with electric manual override motor.
• Bushfire Attack Level Rating BAL A40
• Maximum Shutter Width 4000mm
• Maximum Shutter Height 3200mm
• Maximum Surface Area 12m2
• Number Of Slats/Metre 28
• Profile Slat Covering 36mm
• Profile Slat Thickness 9.7mm
• Axle Types Octagonal Steel
• Bottom Bar Dimensions 55mm x 8.5mm
• Guide Dimensions 68mm x 25mm/14mm (Heavy Duty Guide)
• Paint Finish High Quality Powder Coat